As I reflect on this past year, I am truly in awe of all that God has done within this place that we call Midcurrent! Each year in our short five year history has been significant, but there is no denying it–2022 was special.
- We saw continued growth at a time when church growth across the country had slowed down.
- In true Midcurrent fashion, we dedicated another 25 kids to the Lord.
- We celebrated five years of existence and witnessed five more people going public with their faith through baptism.
- We helped connect roughly 125 people in spring and fall MC Circles.
- We celebrated all that God did in our first home at Camp St. Croix.
- We moved into a new home at 200 First Street in downtown Hudson.
- We hosted roughly 450 people for our first Christmas Eve Eve in our new home.
- We created more spaces and more opportunities for real people and a real God to meet.
- We celebrated seeing more people finding true connection and calling Midcurrent home.
And we couldn’t have done it without you. Your faithfulness and generosity is truly making a difference at Midcurrent and in the St. Croix Valley.
I know the end of 2022 is just a few days away, but if you are still looking for a place to make a year-end contribution, there is really no better place than Midcurrent. I truly believe your investment into God’s work at Midcurrent is the best investment you could ever make.
Year-end contributions can be made safely, quickly and easily by visiting: midcurrent.churchcenter.com/
This year truly was monumental. And we have a very good God, and all of you to thank for that. I could not be more grateful.
Happy New Year!
P.S. Don’t forget that we will not be holding regular worship services on Sunday, January 1, but rather we will be gathering at 10:30am only to pack gift baskets for teachers in our community. Bring all snacks, supplies, K-Cups, coffee cups, bottled waters, etc. as we put together a giant THANK YOU to teachers for the part they play in raising the next generation of leaders in the world.